Reef nutrition

Tapmorf's In Wall Upgrade

It has been a while for me without a tank, and it definitely feels strange not to have the BAR community of friends and reefing resources out here in Reno. The only aquarium shop has closed down due to the economy.

We have been doing a lot of projects around the house, built in bookcases upstairs, painting, epoxy the garage floor and even restoring a Ski Nautique boat. Most recently we are in the process of getting the office done with built in desks and bookcases.

Having said all that, wouldn't it be nice to have a small reef on top of the desks ? I hung onto my 24g aquapod setup in hopes that one day, I would start up again and get my arms wet once again. The positive is that I still have all the adequate equipment to get it up and running. The only thing I would need would be a small chiller to keep the temps down during the summer.

My goal is to keep it simple and have fun in this hobby again. I will start a thread when the time comes, but until then hello to BAR.

I like all the open space, the walking trails and my son loves the snow. It is a slower pace than what I was used to, but I am not complaining.

Hey good to hear from you Joyce!

Sucks about not having a setup, store, etc... but if you ever do get a tank setup, just remember Reno isn't but a 3-3.5 hour drive away and all the good stuff in the Bay Area you left is still here (and more!) :D

Back