High Tide Aquatics

Taptalk

i like all the graphics and goodness i get when i log into our forum. if i want to do something quick, i'll use tapatalk

I agree RC has a crazy structure but its as simple as "subscribing" to your favorite sub-forums and its one tap to get there from the app...

I like it more cos it notifies me of any new threads or replies to threads I created (the app has notification settings you can configure per forum)

reef.jpg

Nope its not. Also when u get in, all the tabs "unread, subscribed, etc." are all empty. Looks like a corrupt XML or something...

Trending tab shows last post from Dec 8th.

I get the trending from Dec. 8th also, but all of my tabs are working. My "Timeline" tab shows a post I literally just made a minute ago. My "Unread" has something you posted @ 7:43PM. My "Subscribed" is populated fine also.

I don't see any issues except for maybe the trending tab. I'm not quite sure what the rule is for trending so I don't know what needs to be fixed.

When I tried it before I fixed things, it wouldn't even let me in.

Ok, reinstalling the app fixed it. Alfred, you are the man! Thanks :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

glad it's working!

if anyone is curious, one of the folders switched to the root directory instead of our library directory. don't know why.

Ok, reinstalling the app fixed it. Alfred, you are the man! Thanks :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah, that's why I asked earlier if you were still getting the error, Nav. I was looking at it on the server side and client side and didn't experience any hiccups. I guess somehow your install got corrupted or cached badly.

Glad to hear it's fixed now. :p

Reactions: Nav
Back