Kessil

Thank you Gresham,BAR members, and everyone else that helped put BAYMAC together

Steve if he mentions it again, connect him to me and I will help him make replacements if they are needed. One gardener to another it ain't cool to have your stuff messed with. I could even help replace the soil if it does not leach out well.

Well security had issues with my shirt, I had at least 2 of them ask me what kind of reefer I was... granted it was joking but man that gets tired. Then having gone straight to my cousin's bachelor party... well lets just say the girls at the club kept asking too. I think it's time to retire that shirt except if I'm helping during swaps or something.

Steve and Mikey ran tap water into the area to help dilute, tehn we had the rain. I think it'll be fine.

Steve, next time there will be a map for the vendors of where to flush their water down (street or drain) and I will station some one outside to ensure it happens right.

GreshamH said:
Steve and Mikey ran tap water into the area to help dilute, tehn we had the rain. I think it'll be fine.

Steve, next time there will be a map for the vendors of where to flush their water down (street or drain) and I will station some one outside to ensure it happens right.
Don't worry I'll handle that guy.

sfsuphysics said:
Well security had issues with my shirt, I had at least 2 of them ask me what kind of reefer I was... granted it was joking but man that gets tired. Then having gone straight to my cousin's bachelor party... well lets just say the girls at the club kept asking too. I think it's time to retire that shirt except if I'm helping during swaps or something.
I just say, "Not the Cali-Spleefy kind, Mon"

Next time, we'll bring some more Brute trash cans on wheels, siphon tubes and small pumps, so that we can have more effective breakdown of display tanks. A person stationed outside to direct the water disposal is a great idea.

Buckets with all the wheels so they won't tip as easy. Also, the wheels need to be the commercial version as the retail version are very flimsy. I know The Aquarium Showroom will let us use some, and I bet Aquatic Collection will as well :)

I know what you mean about the missing dolly wheel (I swear that it was missing even before I borrowed it for my tank move)! My new Brute dolly has all the wheels, but is the flimsy retail version. That's great that the LFS will hopefully let us borrow their industrial water moving materials next year.

A couple sump pumps with 100' of hose would be nice as well.

Don't worry, I stayed up super late last night writing down went I felt went wrong and how to tackle it. We'll be far more organized next year.

Sorry it was all I had :(. Yes one of the wheels was jacked up. I agree it would be nice to have more. Even a team to clear the water out of the vendor's tanks and ultimately dump the water it the correct area.

When Eric, Brian and I saw that people were dumping the water in bad places, we became just such team to make sure it happened.
Unfortunately with 2 cans with casters and 3 people it wasn't the most efficient process.

It was still a HUGE help Bryan and we really appreciated you loaning it to the show for the day :)

Back