Neptune Aquatics

Touchy site or just me?

So we arn't going to have the sponsers adds on the forums anymore?
For now we don't. In the future I'm sure we will. I think we definitely want more exposure for the sponsors.

That is absolutely weak. After we donate you yank the banners??????? As I see it now there is no real reason to sponsor BAR anymore.

Erin is working very hard on the new forum. Give her a bit of time. She is trying to combine the BAR website and forum together but something doesn't work right. I'm very sure that the banner will come back when the new forum is up and running.

Did you read the part where I said I was giving her time Phong?

Here it is again...

I'll wait patiently though as I know Rome wasn't built in a day ;D

And I have a little more vested interest in having the banners then you ;) Not having them pretty much erases all exposure I have on this site. The HP really doesn't count as most don't go there.

[quote author=Roc link=topic=6694.msg86473#msg86473 date=1236226856]
Im viewing from my sprint phone right now :)
[/quote]

It's working again today.. I hate my phone.. >:(

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=6694.msg86604#msg86604 date=1236287274]
As a sponsor loosing the banner where people actually go S U C K S !!!

I'll wait patiently though as I know Rome wasn't built in a day :D
[/quote]

Thanks for the patience Gresham.

The BOD recognizes the importance of forum banners to our sponsors and still intends to have them. Erin has a number of things on her plate right now both on our site and in her other life. Once a few things settle out, banners will be the priority. However, it may take a few weeks.

I'm at work right now, and I've been here for 13 hours and counting. I'm just slammed and haven't had the time to come back around and clean up/fix up the things that didn't turn out the way I was expecting them to in the drupal transfer and upgrade.

I absolutely plan to get the banners back up in the forums. I just haven't had a chance to do it yet. I'll get it fixed this weekend.

[quote author=pixelpixi link=topic=6694.msg86749#msg86749 date=1236319841]
I'll get it fixed this weekend.
[/quote]

Someone needs to show her some old Star Trek episodes! Oh well, so much for buying her extra time. ;)

Okay, I fixed a few things. Banner ads are back up, there's a sponsors link the menu bar, and chat is available from the forums again (though you have to enter your username when entering chat). I hope that helps!

I haven't gotten my PM notifications either. Maybe the server hit its email load or something? This was over the weekend when it didn't work. It is back working now for me.

Thanks, Erin. I'll see if it continues. Got a PM at 2 this afternoon and didn't get an email. Only saw it about half an hour ago when I checked up top. I'll let you know if becomes a lingering issue.

Back