Kessil

Tr1ggers 100G Artisan II

Dude the tank looks awesome great job on putting that thing together it's got that we'll thought out look to it =)..

I should d start a tank journal so much better than the note pad I have for record keeping lol.

Dude the tank looks awesome great job on putting that thing together it's got that we'll thought out look to it =)..

I should d start a tank journal so much better than the note pad I have for record keeping lol.

Thanks Daniel! It was loosely based on some of my favorite Bay Area tanks past and present ;)

It has a long way to go. My first deep dive into reefing. I'm all in now, no turning back :p

Not much of an update lately. Got my bubble magus doser online and starting to level things out.

ydepa5am.jpg

Also added another WP40 yesterday and picked up my starry blenny. Fun fun!

dHy9Quil.jpg

Here is my new Bleeding Apple Scoly

cBYcRXxl.jpg

Sorry for the cell shots, My camera battery has been dead for months, LOL!

Cool Starry Blenny. Lots of personality packed into a small package! My Kole tang chases the blenny all the time. Every once in a while I see a blenny mouth-sized mark on the tang.

Re-educated in murphys law tonight...

Rambunctious cats running around pulled my waste line out of the sink. It was only about 6-8 minutes. Yeahhhhhhhh

6ena9uvy.jpg

Sent from my LG Optimus G™ using Tapatalk

Ha I know how you feel. I had my waste line come out for hours without me knowing. I found out when I went into the garage and was wondering why water was pouring out of the ceiling. I went upstairs into the kitchen (which is above the garage) and there was about 2 inches of water covering the kitchen floor and spilling out into the hallway.

Back