High Tide Aquatics

tubs blue zoo's

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 1 frag of this .....please follow da rules.....must be an active bar member...started 3 dbtc or 1 dbtc-x and promise to name his/or her next born after me (or next pet) jk. but really i would like someone to propagate these zoo's. standard dbtc rules apply ....pick a number between 20-30, i will pick out winner by sunday evening.

IMG_3990.jpg

All those who missed out Beau and Roc. I can probably get you a couple of frags at the swap. Was planning on putting them in but I will have plenty of other stuff in. If you are interested let me know.

Bryan,
Just an update on the tubs blue zoos you had given me a while back. Started with 3 polyps, now up to 9. Soon I can pass 1 frag on.

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=4216.msg50904#msg50904 date=1217827070]
All those who missed out Beau and Roc. I can probably get you a couple of frags at the swap. Was planning on putting them in but I will have plenty of other stuff in. If you are interested let me know.
[/quote]

I would love some, I'm only going to be at the swap in the very begining to pass out stuff and pick some stuff out, so I hope to see you there early.

Seminolecapa,
I unfortunately can't make the swap....could you "save them" for me till the next meeting? I have a business mtg out of state and can't make it :(

Ok fellas, I got 2 frags of this guy :)

Pickup ONLY at October meeting
Selection of recipients will be based on:
Karma, Activity and Participation with BAR, having a tank journal, success with similar coral etc.

Preference to those who
1) Start New DBTC thread between Aug 16th - Sept 16
or
2) Return a a 2nd + gen frag back to the program between Aug 16th - Sept 16
(feel free to post a link)

request away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back