Reef nutrition

Tyree AE Pink Sandollar Monti

Here's Mr. Sand dollar monti waiting to acclimate and start growing.
Note: You "may" wish to convert this to a trackable DBTC thread by choosing "new chain" instead of "new post". Then beg the moderators to help transfer all of this thread to a trackable one. Just an idea....
SandollarMonti.jpg

ooh sandollar monti, super cool! if you have anymore in the future let me know =) I'd love to add this one to the tank.

I used to always fly united, they suck. My bar was so low for airlines. I even have a united mileage plus card.

The reason why I flew united was because I could fly to Santa Barbara directly from SF where my girlfriend lived (than goodness she's in San Jose now, more excuses to visit all the LFS's off i-880). I flew from Switzerland to the US on United. It was so bad. The 1 hour flights to santa barbara or la were fine, but gosh, 14 hours was horrible. They were mean, rude, and looked like they hated their jobs.

I flew Luftansa to Germany, the planes seemed kind of old, but the service was super nice =)

Flying sucks for me... usually by the end of a flight my knees get bruised from smashing into the edges of the front seat. I have to wedge my legs between whatever space there is between the seats in front of me unless I want to sit straight like a crazy person with my butt all the way to the back of the seat.

I'll try to avoid flying at all costs until one day I can pay for first class (or expense it with a company, heehee)...

So I guess I've yet to get on a really nice airline.

update
P1000129.jpg

It won't be too long before I bite the bullet and fulfill my DBTC challenge of fragging this somewhat "slow grower" and put two more frags into circulation. I hate to cut it up since it's somewhat hard to find but we DO need more farmers growing it out. So..........if you want a modest frag of this monti, stay tuned or place an advance order now.

Now is the time. BTW, thanks Roy for introducing this lovely monti to our system. Most of us may have never seen it if not for your generosity! Take away message: Folks, this is "somewhat" unusual and rare and expensive (yes I've done the search of providers). So hop on.............

Pre Ordered: Vivi gets frag #1 leaving #2 (pictured below) available. Be sure you tank has been stable for a long time and you know you can do a great job with montis. Needs to be picked up in San Carlos before the 4th of July weekend or I may be able to drop it off.
P1000594.jpg

You guys are ALL buddys, however, I've not had the chance to repay JAR for the most unique ATL Red Star cyphastrea that is so very slowly THRIVING in my tank. Jon, this on is for you. PM sent.

Thanks John!
I missed out on this to you(and others) back in December.
Don't worry guys. I will grow this out and frag it and get it back out there.
6 months goes by fast!

Thank you John! It's look good already! The pink polyp are simply quite spectacular!

Now, I'll wait for this monti to grow like melting butter to pass it on.

Totally missed out on the piece! I'm going to actively check the boards again ;) Put me back in line for this one please!

Back