Jestersix

Vertex Cerebra pricing is out.

Posted on FB.

The Prima Package includes Cerebra, Multi-Bar, Temp-probe & Accessories.

Reg price is $699! Intro price is $374.99

So for almost the price of an Apex Gold, you get the bare bones version of Cerebra.

There is no mention of what version of the Multi-Bar and what exactly is included under "Accessories".

Yeah, I pre-ordered a controller once, never again. Although I will say at a price that's almost half of retail it's tempting (If I was in the market) but then it'd also be scary ... why are they selling it for so damn cheap? Are they losing money? which means they're jacking up the price super high. Is it a loss leader? In which case you're going to pay out the ass for any add ons. Then there's the fact that the face unit and the power bar look clunky as all hell, like someone from a woodshop class built a case for them :D

Still running with my old school Apex (plain black with touchscreen), which works well with Fusion. I just added the Amazon Fire (16gb version) this morning to the setup using those same instructions from Neptune. :D

There's a bunch of different Apex out there, so yes, I'd consider mine old school. It's the classic straight black and doesn't have the stickers of the current line.

Straight black = OG
Newer ones with stickers = Run of the mill
Newest Apex released = New kids on the block

Damn I'm still rockin the Aquacontroller... guess that makes me old timer :D

Although the backlight on the lcd screen is dead so unless I can fix it.. or figure out how to hook a tablet up to it!

Back