Our mission

Vertex cerebra

Good to hear that they are updating it to the latest and greatest. All current beta testers will get there units replaced with the new smaller production units.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The production unit is smaller? Good to hear for those owners, I mean I was immediately turned off at the clunkiness of it, a 6 outlet powerbar that reminds you a huge industrial unit, and a head unit that was almost as big as someone's head :D

Jerry Williams;24931495 said:
Considering all that the new “Cerebra” will be delivered with:

Android 7
extremely stable platform used by over 10,000,000
ability to download Android APPs without the need for modification by Vertex or other
Manufactures
MultiBars and PowerBars reduced considerably in size
form/function of the head unit changed with aggrieve reduction is size
true USB communication allowing off the shelf devices as well as upwards compatibility
more emphasis on optional onboard wireless communication with Auxiliary devices (if desired)
even more onboard I/O, 0-10V and other Aquarium Control Capabilities out of the box
HDMI onboard and remote Camera Possibilities
Blue Tooth and Wi-Fi onboard with no need for Auxiliary Dongles
All this will remove the need for Custom Cerebra Specific APPs bringing us closer to realizing our objective; “All components under one Virtual roof”. The new Cerebra will allow most of the current native Android APPs from other Aquarium manufacturers to be directly uploaded for true seamless control with no need for intermediary Modules. In the weeks to come we will share with you more exciting news and events and continue to solicit you for your invaluable insights, ideas and recommendations to perfect Cerebra. Suffice it to say; without your dedication and help none of this would have been possible. Since its inception, Vertex adopted; “Realization of Modern Aquaria” as its motto and core DNA. Such motto has created an unparalleled bond to and made us humbled by our early adopter’s confidence in ourvision. With that said, we are happy to announce that all current Cerebra Club members will receive the new Cerebra at no extra cost. An industry-first event to ensure we truly deserve your confidence enabling Vertex to continue to walk its path of; Realization of Modern Aquaria.
We anticipate shipping the new units out sometimes in May depending to delivery time of the new smaller housings for Cerebra, MultiBar and PowerBars.

Continued updates will be posted on the private Vertex Cerebra owners forum. I just thought this would be helpful to those with Cerebra's as well as those with complaints. I hope no harm was done posting this.

My cerebra been sitting in storage brand new new installed. Can't wait to get it swapped.

Back