Reef nutrition

Video editing software recommendations

Can anyone recommend a video editing software thats fairly easy to learn and use for a novice? I want to try and create a cool video for a website I'm currently working on. TIA!

I would first try the free ones you should already have on your computer;

Aka Windows; windows movie maker
apple; Imovie
Goggle; I believe even u-tube has basic editing now a days.

I use adobe premiere and after effects for my company; it takes awhile to learn; most comparable program's you can expect the same. Does a great job mixing hd dslr footage and hd cam footage.

Maybe I could help you for some frags or beer ?

Andrew

Well, I suppose you are using a PC, but if you have a Mac, Imovie is pretty cool and very easy to use. It also connects naturally to Itunes to add music, IDVD to make a professional DVD menu, etc. I don't know half the stuff it actually does, but I can still manage some pretty cool edits. Although to be honest, I rarely bother as it takes time, and it seems like I NEVER have time. LOL!

For free Windows Movie Maker if you are on PC or like Kris said if you are on Mac use iMovie. I use Sony Vegas myself. They have a free demo to try out.

I have a mac and PC but the fiance uses the mac. I didnt realize my laptop came with the movie maker. I was playing around with it last night and its not too bad but I have a lot to learn still. ANy tips on how to take better videos? also, is it better to take seperate videos and blend it with selected clips or take clips from one video?

Back