High Tide Aquatics

Volunteer's for booth for BAR

Would anyone like to volunteer some time to man our booth to promote the club at the Coral Farmers Market? We're looking at 2 hour windows ( at the most ). The Market goes from 11am to 5. Please post here if you would

I'll do a shift. Probably the first one would work best for me.

It's going to be pretty low key. We can sign people up for membership, pass out literature (if we have any), and sell our club shirts. We just can't sell any coral or equipment. Also, the venue isn't allowing any outside food or drinks.

I'll do a shift. Probably the first one would work best for me.

It's going to be pretty low key. We can sign people up for membership, pass out literature (if we have any), and sell our club shirts. We just can't sell any coral or equipment. Also, the venue isn't allowing any outside food or drinks.

You will be at the BOD meeting so you can only be at the table for one hour.

It looks as though there will be only 3 or 4 people to work the table at the Coral Farmers Market. I encourage all members to think about volunteering a few hours of your time here. Like any club or organization, new members are the lifeblood and help to keep the club running. Please come and help the club.

Would the BAR booth allow or have any room for DBTC corals that we can give away to whoever wants them? Not sure if this would interfere with the sales of the vendors, but thought it would be a cool idea.

Side question: What happens to the leftover frags that are never taken at frag swap?

As of right now very few people have said they can help out so if you can please post what you can do and I'll try and fill the gap

Ok, my wife gave me the ok to go, early is better than later. So the first or second shift would be ideal.

BTW do we get a free pass to the thing? Or do we still need to pay $5?

Back