Neptune Aquatics

wake up BAR members

i dont know about you but i felt like it was the first day of school and i couldnt sleep. got all my corals all packed up and now cleaning up my aftermath. hope to see everyone in a few hours???

name one coral you hope to swap for today?? then i know what to pick :bigsmile: >)

I'm looking for the pretty coral, the one that's the color of flowers.

I need to go down to my truck to get my ladder, that's hard, maybe I won't bring frags and make myself some hotcakes instead, that way I don't need to get my ladder.

meh, I felt like first day of school I didn't want to get out of bed this morning! San Francisco has sucked all summer long for weather except for maybe a 2 week window... sure glad those solar panels are going up!

Coral I want? Lets see, I want no SPS at all, I kind of want a super cool acan but my stupid peppermint shrimp would turn it into an ugly mess, a neat chalice could work but IMO those are far and few between... I dunno, just some florida ricordia would be cool I guess :D

In the last three days I worked 50 hours on an island in the delta.
Now where the heck did I put those extra frag containers!
Dang!

JAR said:
In the last three days I worked 50 hours on an island in the delta.
Now where the heck did I put those extra frag containers!
Dang!

Ah dude you left them on the truck... I know, I saw them on the roadside :)

That House Boat House (SquidBillies reference) was pretty cool!!!

Wow scratch that one off the list. Two years eh? That's a long time. Was that your fist House Boat House project? Where was the build at?

first one yep!
It took 11 months to build it in Sausalito and another year to jump through the County's permit process on the other end in Stockton.
(It was the first permitted floating home in over 2 decades in that county and they say it will be the last.)
Long story....

Back