got ethical husbandry?

Walt D.

I was going to buy a nub from that toky guy for $80 who was coming through the bay area, but my dinos kept me from it =(

I had in mind to get a frag from a guy on RC and pass it to the club as an exclusive DBTC coral, have one of the members that has a good record with SPS grow it and pass it along.
He's going to the CFM next Saturday

I guess it does count, I'm not a fan of fancy names/lineage; is just a way to ID some corals.
I think some corals would be nice to offer as DBTC only, meaning the recipient grows it and once frags are available will be just that, DBTC; no feel free to sell after X number of frags
Of course some corals are not just to be considered free for the taking but would go to well known members whom happen to have what could be considered a "mature" tank

Mines doubled in size in about 7 months. I fragged it once as part of the deal for anemones. I get great PE and good growth, but have yet to see more than a hint of the blues and pinks.

IMG_5810.JPG

I was going to buy a nub from that toky guy for $80 who was coming through the bay area, but my dinos kept me from it =(

That's the guy I saw posting but now is $75.

Is this coral that "rare" to come by?
I can't remember how much people were asking for a tiny frag a while back but it was not cheap.

Back