Neptune Aquatics

Watch my coral?

Hello! I'm looking for someone to watch my coral for the next 4 months (August 20-December 15). I can give you my small 12 gallon tank or you can put the coral in your tank. I can pay in cash (let me know what you think is a fair price), and/or I can give you some of the reef-safe tank decor I make (those white loops and chains). Thank!

Attachments

• IMG_20230816_214648.jpg
    IMG_20230816_214648.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 140
Moving from Stanford to Woodside temporarily for four months, before moving to Seattle. Woodside place doesn't want me to bring my tank. But I can definitely drop off and pick up :)

Are you asking that someone hang on to a couple of the most important corals to you, or is your expectation to try and save most of what's in the photo?

Also, what's the pinkish purple coral on the middle-right side?

Are you asking that someone hang on to a couple of the most important corals to you, or is your expectation to try and save most of what's in the photo?

Also, what's the pinkish purple coral on the middle-right side?

It's only a 12 gallon tank. I think they will give you the full set up for a few months to watch.

Yup that's right!

The coral you asked about is a stylo

I'm also willing to come by periodically to do the maintenance myself.

Also, as I need to get this resolved asap, I'm willing to pay $300. I can drop the tank off on the 19th or 20th. Last note is the lighting setup is built a little wide so the floor space ends up being about 3 by 4ft. This includes a 6 gallon sump.

If interested please tell me briefly about your space and location.

Last edited:
Back