Our mission

We have a serious problem....

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
We don't know why we keep getting the crazy urge to buy more chalices (although we alredy have more than 60 pieces in the store!) but when you're faced with a barage of colors smack in your face, it's kinda hard to say no! Look at these gorgeous pieces! Absolutely out of this world colors!

IMG_4933.jpg

IMG_4521.jpg

IMG_4596.jpg

IMG_4557.jpg

IMG_4687.jpg

IMG_4747.jpg

IMG_4620.jpg

IMG_4643.jpg

IMG_5250.jpg

IMG_5357.jpg

IMG_5257.jpg

IMG_5373.jpg

IMG_5268.jpg

IMG_5386.jpg

IMG_5271.jpg

IMG_5276.jpg

IMG_5409.jpg

IMG_5291.jpg

IMG_5416.jpg

IMG_5315.jpg

IMG_5367.jpg

IMG_5331.jpg

PINK AND BLACK CLAMS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!! and they are insanely beautiful (no pics...they are still acclimating)! Our shipping company mis-routed the box to Sacramento and they were stuck in itty bitty box for four days, in 100+ degree heat. But these guys are so hardy that they made it through the mis-haps unscated. Talking about hardy clams! You can't find hardier clams to try than that.

Also in are Ultra Grade Zoanthis and SPS.

Come on in and check out the new cherries that we just unloaded, before they're gone.

Robert and Cerissa

hehe...I think Cerissa does. I only stood and watch. It was her who did all the spending. My only urge is to cut them up with my toys.

robert4025 said:
hehe...I think Cerissa does. I only stood and watch. It was her who did all the spending. My only urge is to cut them up with my toys.
Toys? do tell :)

lol. My motherinlaw is like that. Grandmotherinlaw could be seriously ill and she emails my wife

subject "Very bad news"
Body: ....some long random story....page later...."I accidentally broke the coffee mug you made me in elementary school"

Wow nice stuff robert, hey thanks for posting the pic of the whole piece and then the close up, that really makes a world of difference

I like your problem. Your problem = my benefit! :bigsmile: I picked up a few pieces last sunday, including the orange speckled "end of the rainbow" one. Robert, why no pic of the "Cerissa sparkle" chalice? it's a real nice one. btw- I love your naming system!

Ian...we're retailing them in the store for about $499/each for all those chalices in the pictures above. They are on special. However, we're still applying BAR discount to them as well! We usually don't offer discount on special offer.

Gresh...my toys? just the usual Dremel, band-saw, chisels, hammer, tweezers, sticky purple BAF glue, tile saw, scapels and sometimes, a drill even. I think I brought my whole garage to the shop. :D

Sorry Bryan...got a bit overly excited and wasn't sure how to get your attention so that was the only line I came up with. My other option was to wear my birthday suit and running around the forum but I thought that may be a bit too much and too drafty.

Roc...for you, anything, man.

Bill...it's not a good problem for me cuz I can't sell them fast enough. But what the hell they look good! Hopefully, our new online store will be launched in time this year so that we can get rid of them and bring in more nicer stuff. On that note, here are a few pics of stuff that also came in recently that I didn't get a chance to post. Enjoy!

IMG_5752.jpg

IMG_5734.jpg

IMG_5498.jpg

IMG_5506.jpg

IMG_5528.jpg

IMG_5721.jpg

IMG_5543.jpg

IMG_5553.jpg

IMG_5574.jpg

IMG_5582.jpg

IMG_5591.jpg

IMG_5598.jpg

IMG_5605.jpg

IMG_5637.jpg

IMG_5648.jpg

IMG_5664.jpg

IMG_5676.jpg

IMG_5686.jpg

IMG_5715.jpg

Oh those toys I was hoping you had something new... like a Stainless Steel band saw my friend back east has (thing is purdy)

GreshamH said:
Oh those toys I was hoping you had something new... like a Stainless Steel band saw my friend back east has (thing is purdy)

How much do I have to pay you tell me what it is? :|

Oh man, your stock always looks awesome. Lookin' at these threads makes me wish I lived in South Bay. For now, I'll just have to keep playing hookey at work ;)

Back