Neptune Aquatics

Well hello Bay Area!

My name is Mike and I have been keeping reef tanks since 2007. I have had great success as well as huge disappointments while enjoying this hobby. I currently do not have my own tank but I am going to be setting up a fusion micro 40 here in October.

What I do have is some of my long living inhabitants that currently reside in my mothers Red Sea Max 60L. One of which is my 8 year old sea cucumber... Another is a RBT that has been around since then as well, although I have no idea if I have the original still there are about 18 of them in there right now....

Anyways I plan on sharing my tank build and looking to you all here for emotional support as well as hopefully purchasing some great specimens and sharing mine!

I was part of sdreefs for a while so I am familiar with the reef community. All helpful and friendly people. I am glad to finally be a part of another forum! Hope to meet some of you and your fantastic tanks soon.

Welcome Mike to BAR....as you will find we have a wealth of knowledgeable members and some excellent Vendors that support us....

I too have had RBTA's that is over 15 yrs old and have had numerous offspring that I given, sold and still have in my tank....lol

This forum is entirely free to use.

You can post everywhere except the BuySellTrade forum.

Supporting Membership is paid membership and is for people who want to access the member-only events/contests/BST Forum or for those who just want to support the club.

Back