Kessil

What are you bringing to the Members Only Swap

Let's revisit the birdsnestbissue before the regional swap. For the members only swap I doubt anyone is trying to bring as little as possible or skirt the rules, and it seems there are always people who want to get their feet wet with sps, and this is a great way to experience success. I would look at someone a bit funny if all they brought were 3 different birdsnest for the swap, let's see if it happens before we worry about it.

Like the last swap, I plan to bring both "qualifying" and "easy" corals.

It was funny last time though: The neon toadstools I brought went instantly.
Before quite a few of the "fancy sps" out there.

I will bring extra of those. :)

I have a ton of soft birdsnest also. I can bring that.

Like the last swap, I plan to bring both "qualifying" and "easy" corals.

It was funny last time though: The neon toadstools I brought went instantly.
Before quite a few of the "fancy sps" out there.

I will bring extra of those. :)

I have a ton of soft birdsnest also. I can bring that.

I would grab neon toadstools before sps lol.

I have some red macro growing beautifully too...and then I added tangs.

I would grab neon toadstools before sps lol.

I have some red macro growing beautifully too...and then I added tangs.
I've got 2 I'm bringing ready to go.
I'll also bring jack o lantern leptoseris, rainbow monti, Miami hurricane chalice, blue w red rimmed yellow eyes chalice, orange leptastrea, unknown chalice, red chalice, maybe some birdsnests... but only if anybody want em!

I am planning to bring some chalices (bubblegum monster, miami hurricane and an unnamed purple/red chalice), ricordeas (green and red), bright green branching frogspawn, candy cane (bright green and regular green). The candy canes could be placed in the free/beginner section. Let me know if I should keep those at home instead.

Unfortunately my SPS took a recent hit from an accidental overdose of kalk. If any of the tri-color acro frags will look fine by then, I will include them in the swap.

Then I have a good amount of grandis paly, very nice looking ones, but I don't know how to frag them. I heard that they could be very toxic, so I hesitate to just cut them :). If anyone is interested in them and has a good tip on how to frag them, let me know.

I am planning to bring some chalices (bubblegum monster, miami hurricane and an unnamed purple/red chalice), ricordeas (green and red), bright green branching frogspawn, candy cane (bright green and regular green). The candy canes could be placed in the free/beginner section. Let me know if I should keep those at home instead.

They are fine. People like them still I think

Unfortunately my SPS took a recent hit from an accidental overdose of kalk. If any of the tri-color acro frags will look fine by then, I will include them in the swap.

Then I have a good amount of grandis paly, very nice looking ones, but I don't know how to frag them. I heard that they could be very toxic, so I hesitate to just cut them :). If anyone is interested in them and has a good tip on how to frag them, let me know.
In a bucket of water w gloves and goggles

I'd like some bright green candy cane.

Im bringing the following:
Tub Blues Zoas
Capt America Paly
Purple Stylo
Spongodes Monti
Sand Dollar Monti
Blue Tort
Ora Yellow Fuzzy
PC Rainbow
Green body with blue polyp Leptastrae
Rainbow Cyphrastre

Last edited:
View attachment 6536
Pink Tipped Birdsnest
Frags in front of parent
@OnTheReef
Looks like I ended up with your birdsnest acro - so far so good! I liked the rubble-plugs and they were super clean. Thanks!
cd95ba27d9066c9e621331f27879c74c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back