Our mission

What are you bringing to the Swap!?!

I don't think people are only interested in SPS, I just think with all the beautiful and generous SPS selections/pics here people like me bringing mostly common corals are intimidated to post.

FWIW I personally am interested in both the RBTA and rhodactis you posted.
Yeah I guess, I just was trying to gauge what's "cool" in the hobby. Looking around it seems if its not a "bounce" mushroom or a "jawbreaker" there's not much care for it. Hell even the mushroom subform on reef central is all but deal.

Well I'm glad at least one person will like it, up side too is you know what it looks like, as I doubt it'll look so nice in a cup under overhead lights of the room we'll be in :D

Reactions: JVU
Not bringing much, rose bubble tip anemones, rhodactis mushroom, unsure about my 3rd coral.

Not sure if people are all SPS crazy, or if there's still some love for softies, this one has a few colors in it. Didn't feel like turning off the pumps though so ignore the distortion, camera pic (but turned out pretty damn good)
K2UW31F.jpg

beautiful. I will be looking for ur rhodactis.

Ok filled up the frag holding area today and just took a quick camera snapshot of most everything (I think there's another RBTA floating around outside the picture), found a couple of the smaller rhodactis floating around (quarter size), might do a mushroom pack and just shove smaller versions of both in there. Not sure what kind the greenish one is Discosoma or Actinodiscus , does look like it has little bubbles on it in the picture, so it might be a "bounce" one too :D (but I won't label it as such)

These are under metal halides & LEDs, (blues and neutral whites), the pump in the picture is a Rio 600 I believe (for size comparison)
UnhFYQd.jpg

hollywood stunner chalice ( can I bring bunch of smaller pieces for free give away or its limited to just 1 coral i can bring? )
armor of god zoa
Green Pocillipora
neon green bird nest
and some other no name zoa that I still can't get ID

picture to come later.

Finalized the list.

Sakura sunrise (one huge chunk for Vincent for DBTC; 2 others for swap)
sakura_sunrise_zoas_082917.jpg

Red hornets (2 x 5 polyps frags)
red_hornets_031417.jpg

Fruit loops (4x 5 polyps+ mini colonies)
Red Lobophyllia ("Acan max")
Rastas (4-5 5 polyp frag)
Mean green (2x3 rock minimum)
Some sort of rainbow palys that I don't remember (2 x 5 polyp minimum). See bottom of sakura sunrise pic above

Tyree blue matrix
tyree_blue_matrix_081617.jpg

Garf bonsai (ashburn2k). Maybe an extra if I can find the lost piece that I broke off...
garf_bonsai_090817.jpg

RR Aussie gold
yellow_base_with_purple_tips_tort_090817.jpg

Tyree Ponape birdsnest (3 frags)
ponape_birdsnest_081617.jpg

PC rainbow
pc_rainbow_090817.jpg

AquaSD rainbow table (accidental frag)
asd_rainbow_table_topdown_090817.jpg

hollywood stunner chalice ( can I bring bunch of smaller pieces for free give away or its limited to just 1 coral i can bring? )
armor of god zoa
Green Pocillipora
neon green bird nest
and some other no name zoa that I still can't get ID

picture to come later.

I think you can bring multiples of the same type of coral as long as you bring at least 3 different types of corals.. (i.e. If you bring 4 frags, but 2 of the frags are the same type of coral and the others are unique).

So here is my final list.

Reef Raft The Vinh ( I will bring 2 frags, small goes to swap, bigger goes to raffle)
Jason Fox Fox Flame (can be swapped for The Vinh for the raffle)
BC Spainbow (this is not from the DBTC @Ibn, came from a package of sticks that I bought)
ORA Bird of Paradise X2 + a large knob of the base.
Tricolor Tortusa X2
Leng Sy Montipora (nice size frag)
Copps Cala Cali
Bubblegum Millepora
DTW Purple Chronic (local guy)
Neon Green Montipora Cap X2
Neon Green Tyree toadstool
Forest Fire digitata X2
1 head of neon green hammer
Green and purple hairy rhodactis X2

My final list:
Forest Fire Digitata X3
Pink Boobies (2+ eyes)
Blue Hornets X 2 (4 heads and 7 heads)
Bright orange acan
Blue Stylophora
Bubblegum Digi
Blue Digitata X2
Ora Neon Birdsnest X2

Utter chaos, Cali tort, orange crush echinata, orange mushroom, blue paly, fire n ice zoa. Vamp zoa and blow pop for DBTC folks I didn't manage to coordinate meet ups with yet, and whatever else gets in my way when I go to grab those corals. If I can't get utter chaos separated I'll sub with red planet acro.
cefaaa03b683aa41a087b3ee0a2df7c4.jpg
75b5b738921031f66e39772916182ed0.jpg
47f9f2881097ff0143e30d8a49ec11f0.jpg
aa92afc85493a4ce79fe181fad2f2ed7.jpg
08137a600c03458828081360e5488b0c.jpg
bfe3c242f3bf4929092588d86105d6cb.jpg

Back