Jestersix

What happened to my male anthias's eye?? (Looking 110% better!!)

UPDATE::

He's still doing well! Denzil actually noted today that the swelling has gone down, and able to move his eye around now. He may not see, but he still has control over it. Definitely an improvement though! :D Feeling better about it, but we will see...

His eye is slowly going back to "normal"! It's way less swollen now, and he's getting more and more active with my one poor female. Definitely going to keep my eye open for a trio or something. At least she's a good sport... he's so "active" that he tries to get with my midas blenny... O.O I tell him that he may be the same color, but it's not one of his females LOL

Ill post pics up after the water change, but his eye is almost back to "normal." He may not see, but it's still there. :D He's also going to be getting a surprise in the next few weeks ^.^ No longer will he want to mate with the blenny... not after he sees his new group of gals!

goldielocke76 said:
No longer will he want to mate with the blenny... not after he sees his new group of gals!

Hmm, it's all starting to come together now. Are you sure it was the worm that attacked him??? I'm starting to think it may have been self defense. She had to use those bristles like a can of mace!

Poor worm. She was just sitting on her favorite rock happily munching away on detritus when out of nowhere... :D

Glad to hear things are getting better!

~Charlie

Piper said:
goldielocke76 said:
No longer will he want to mate with the blenny... not after he sees his new group of gals!

Hmm, it's all starting to come together now. Are you sure it was the worm that attacked him??? I'm starting to think it may have been self defense. She had to use those bristles like a can of mace!

Poor worm. She was just sitting on her favorite rock happily munching away on detritus when out of nowhere... :D

Glad to hear things are getting better!

~Charlie

LOL thanks Charlie!! Haha, never thought of that ;) but if anyone had reason to get him, it would be the midas blenny hahaha. Keeps trying to do the dance with him and the blenny has this "what are you doing?!" look on his face. XD

Back