High Tide Aquatics

Whats a good Quality Rimless glass tank brand??

AGE (Acrylic and Glass Exhibits) maks a beautiful tank if you have the money. They use a thick PVC base and glass on all 4 sides.

I think you can find stock rimless in that size by Oceanic or All Glass. LeeMar might be worth a look too if you want a custom size. Of coarse AGE and LeeMar are not local and you need to add shipping costs.

Aqua Forest Aquarium in the City sells ADA tanks. Might be the best made rimless. Long long way from the least expensive. Sell a kidney and check them out. :)

I was just in Albany Aquarium. Noticed they are carrying a line of rimless - Mr. Aqua. The largest listed on the flyer is a 60G. cube.

There's also Miracles Aquariums in Canada. Between tank and shipping you might need to sell both kidneys. :)

And then there is Glass Cages.

End of brain dump...

Kmooresf said:
AGE (Acrylic and Glass Exhibits) maks a beautiful tank if you have the money. They use a thick PVC base and glass on all 4 sides.

I think you can find stock rimless in that size by Oceanic or All Glass. LeeMar might be worth a look too if you want a custom size. Of coarse AGE and LeeMar are not local and you need to add shipping costs.

major brands like Oceanic and All Glass don't offer anything above like 60g in a rimless tank - liability issues

Back