Neptune Aquatics

what's with all the critical errors as of late?

Yeah, I posted about it here
http://www.bareefers.org/bar/viewtopic.php?t=956

Essentially we are outgrowing the current ISP - We are not big enough to be able to afford a dedicated machine and hardware so we have a "shared plan" with our host. This means we share our database server (not the data itself) with other shared sites, and it gets overloaded sometimes.

I am tossing around a few ideas to resolve this, one may be that I simply run the thing from my home, but I'm not sure I wanna pay for that (nice as I am ;-) Maybe I can convince BAR to pay for my connection, then I'll do it :)

I think with BARS current bank roll, paying your connection shouldn't be a problem Dave ;)

I don't know Gresh, if we pay for that I don't think we'll have enough money to send us all on a diving trip someplace tropical. But I guess we'll just have to make some sacrifices. :)

With our current bank roll, just part of the BOD would be going, and I'm sure a fight would brake out over whom. I got my money on Rich :D

I'll pay just for the experience of watching you all try to bring corals back stateside :lol:

Back