Reef nutrition

Where do you order fish?

I know very few LFS that sell nice Anthias and other reef safe fish. Where do you order your fish from? any reliable sites? or can you refer me to any LFS in the bay area? Thanks

All the LFS I know sell lots of reef safe fish. I don't know which LFS you go to. Aquatic Collection, Neptune and California Reef all sell Anthias and other reef safe fish.

I dont know how big that tank is but it looks way too full.

Lyretail, sunburst, deepwater, pink square anthias at Aquatic Collection and california reef co.

Seen alotta anthias at neptunes too.

I usually prefer buying fish in person.

Saves me 50$ on shipping and I can see what the fish looks like and if it has signs of disease.

But if youre looking for some fish vendors, liveaquaria's divers den is okay.

Looking to stock my 150g like this
Wow that an absolute ton of fish in a tank that size. Well at least they weren't all tangs :D

But I believe I've seen all those fish at LFSs at one point or another, definitely not that many all at once, but if you don't need to toss them all in your tank at once definitely possible to get local. And like Mike said, you can actually see the fish before buying them.

its a different company from ADA or Aqua Forrest. Ive been doing some research and the system seems to be really good for corals. Im on ZeoVit right now but thinking of trying it

Aquatic Collection has the cleanest, most reasonably priced fish that I've seen in stores.
And if you're going to have that many fish as in that picture, I hope you like doing large frequent water changes...I do.

Back