Jestersix

Where to get microfauna?

I'd like the get a variety of bristle worms, spaghetti worms, pods, and other small stuff to inhabit the rocks and sand. What has everyones experience been ordering online? Any suggestions from where?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Building a 'fuge light is on my list of things to do. I have some old LEDs kicking around I can re-purpose for that. Then a 'fuge is definitely in the plans.

My favorite rock ever was the florida keys liverock I started the oceanic tank you gave me with. SO much life in that. But not enough to really get the 90g where I want it. :)

I have a culture of Tisbe and Tiger pod if you are interested, if you have a 16oz bottle, i can fill it out. If you have an extra mushroom, any color, we can exchange. If not, it's ok too, i'll give the pod to you for free. I'm in Union City.

I have a culture of Tisbe and Tiger pod if you are interested, if you have a 16oz bottle, i can fill it out. If you have an extra mushroom, any color, we can exchange. If not, it's ok too, i'll give the pod to you for free. I'm in Union City.
Dude, where were you a week ago? Just bought a couple containers of tisbe. Oh well, maybe if these get depleted.

My 90 is just starting out, so I haven't got much of anything to trade at the moment unfortunately. :) However, if you have are heading to the next BAR meeting maybe I could pick some up then?

If anyone has extra of the following I'd be willing to buy 'em:
- mini stars
- bristle worms
- spaghetti worms
- chaeto

I will also likely make an order from Indo-Pacific Sea Farms to help get some of these.

I can get you a scoop from my sandbed that's about 8 months active. However, I won't be available for the next couple of weekends.

sandbed.jpg

There's plenty of bristleworms in the tank as well. I just have to flip over some rocks and tweezer them out if anything. I managed to pull this huge one out the other day.

bristleworm.jpg

Back