Neptune Aquatics

Which east bay shops carry Deep Blue Professional tanks?

I'm thinking about getting a Deep Blue Professionals 80 rimless and am wanting to get some price quotes. Does anyone know any stores, preferably in the east bay that carries the brand?

Thanks!

I'm still surprised every time I hear this.

Robert said that once those kessil videos featuring neptune's came out on YouTube, their phone would ring off the hook with questions from people all over the country, with no intention of buying anything. So they had to disconnect and then realized that they were able to give better service to customers in store. They don't pick up, but they respond to email.

I must say, hearing they won't answer the phone was kind of a turn off but it makes more sense after the video comment I guess. I'll try sending an email.

I was hoping that there would be a vendor a bit closer. Maybe I'll swing by there next weekend.

Well, Neptune responded to my email lightning fast! Sadly they do not carry the Deep Blue tanks. They said they would get me a quote for the same size from Crystal Dynamics but I'm thinking that will be way over budget.

I guess I will call/email around a bit more!

Aquatic Collection also responded lightning fast. They think they can get them and are getting back to me on price.

If nothing else, this is a great customer service test!

Back