Our mission

Who has the Reef Angel controller?

I really am interested in the reef angel controller but would like some reviews from anyone who has gotten theirs already, anyone have hands on experience with this unit, any pics or videos would be awesome.

for the price I think it is a great deal but would like a side by side comparison with a reefkeeper lite Plus if anyone owns both just for comparison.

thanks.

I don't think there are many of us who have the hardware yet. Roberto's still waiting on a few more components to come in.

I haven't played with his software because I'm developing my own for it. That being said, the hardware seems pretty solid. If you're the hacker type and don't mind coding this is absolutely the controller to get. If you just want something that works out of the box, Roberto's software might fit the bill for you but you'll have to wait a bit longer for a wide range of opinions.

All that being said, there's shaping up to be at least two choices for software for it and you've got the ears of both people writing it on this forum.

I think you are the only one with it Konkers :) The rest should be shipping soon and i can't wait to get mine :D

I may just have to pay for it now before there all spoken for, does anyone know how many are available still?

whenever someone has it up on their tank, I would like to see some pics and vids up for it, so I can see it in action.

Just contact Roberto either from his website or here on BAR :)

Here's his original thread..

http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/9211

hey, roberto, since ya got the enclosures in, do ya think you can demo a unit for us? like maybe a youtube video of functions or something?

not trying to be demanding, im just really interested but havent seen this unit in action, would love to see that color screen and features.

THANK YOU

Back