Jestersix

With thanks...

First, let me express my appreciation for making the new guy feel welcome. I appreciate all the recommendations for tackling the challenges I have been experiencing. Absolutely worth the price of admission.

Second, let me wish you all a very Happy Christmas, and I hope that Santa leaves you something really fishy under the tree :)

Jim

Well take it from someone who started the hobby pre-club, it can be daunting to wrap your mind around much of this stuff. You won't ever learn if you never ask questions, and I feel this club is a lot about the community aspect of reefing, I mean internet age, forums, it damn well better have some sort of digital community presence!

Just remember how much you love this club right now, and realize it is made up of people who were once in your shoes. We are happy to have you aboard and hope you all will someday take steps to keep this club running for those who shall follow.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all I am thankful for your contributions to this awesome club!

First, let me express my appreciation for making the new guy feel welcome. I appreciate all the recommendations for tackling the challenges I have been experiencing. Absolutely worth the price of admission.

Second, let me wish you all a very Happy Christmas, and I hope that Santa leaves you something really fishy under the tree :)

Jim

Hi Jim,

Welcome to the forum !
The coral on your picture looks amazing :)

Do you have a tank or you going to have it?

Zhenya

Back