ZeroInverse 150 gallon tank

Discussion in 'Tank Journals' started by zeroinverse, Jan 28, 2013.

1. zeroinverse

zeroinverse Guest

Here are close ups. I just called them Asian-brace since I think the tanks were made in Asia (maybe related to Aquatraders-like tanks)... Not like the typical eurobrace since these have overlapping areas of the glass brace part, which I think makes it more "square" and rigid (probably also easier to build). Also allows glass top to sit on the "lowered lip".

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. monkeybiz

monkeybiz Guest

Looks like it's going to make an awesome setup

3. zeroinverse

zeroinverse Guest

Anyone have a shallow glass tank? 70+ gallons. Thinking to replace/swap out my fish tank as part of a move.

4. mediumrare

mediumrare Guest

how's this guy doing? Any new shots?

5. bondolo

bondolo Supporting Member

Hey,
    I have a frag of that from Ron! It's a good grower. I could easily break a stick off if you would like a DBTC.

6. mediumrare

mediumrare Guest

The frag that zeroinverse has came form my colony :) (im horrible with names, who's Ron?)

EDIT: I plan on starting a DBTC post for this once i remember the name of it...

Here's a cellphone pic from yesterday of my colony looks like my tank has finally stabalized after my move this past Aug, so things are finally starting to grow fast again:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  7. zeroinverse

zeroinverse Guest

Mediumrare,

Ron is me. ;)

Unfortunately, with my tank move, I lost some SPS. However, I was smart enough to pass this DBTC frag to Bondolo (mike).

But as a result, I would love a frag of this again since I like the growth pattern.

We can do a DBTC swap (my miyagi for your monti). Happy to get you one of my larger pieces since I broke apart the while colony.

8. mediumrare

mediumrare Guest

That sounds good, ill have a frag available for you at the BAR meetup on the 14th. Just reply to the DBTC thread I just made, it'll help me keep track.

http://www.bareefers.org/forum/index.php?threads/ora-jeremy’s-montipora.16021/

9. zeroinverse

zeroinverse Guest

Updated tank picture after move to Berkeley area.

Still need to restock for my SPS-dominant tank.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386041979.578874.jpg

neuro likes this.