got ethical husbandry?

Ashburn's 187g endgame II

I did something that I have always been avoiding for many years. So bear with me.

276b678533e78c5455a2dabfffb5be7e.jpg

This is before

After 2 days and few hours later.

212d2cd611d052cbb3fbd268cb0a5f07.jpg

Still a mess, but it’s something that I don’t have to avoid like cancer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would space that bottom power bar off the board to make sure it doesn’t get wet if water finds it way down there.
Not sure if that’s under a tank or not tho.

Both those hammers look nice. Is the green one branching and the other a wall? The hammer shape seems a bit different between those types.

Really like the color on those acans. That, and maybe favias, are the only LPS I really care to keep in a tank, unfortunately acans take so flipping long to grow out even compared to some acros, that getting the "2 polyp frag" makes it a real long wait.

Really like the color on those acans. That, and maybe favias, are the only LPS I really care to keep in a tank, unfortunately acans take so flipping long to grow out even compared to some acros, that getting the "2 polyp frag" makes it a real long wait.

In my tank acan grows like weed. Maybe I frag them too much?

In my tank acan grows like weed. Maybe I frag them too much?

Do you spot feed them at all? Or do a general coral broadcast feeding? I tend to not feed them (too much work), and if tentacles are out when food gets thrown in the tank then great, otherwise meh.

Back