Kessil

Holiday Potluck, Rich Ross talk, mini frag swap, 12/7

Ok, was looking back there is a rule for the swap, and that is that you bring something for the potluck. So just remember that if you show up with a coral hoping to get another coral.

FYI, I hear corn chips goes well with chili, so if anyone has last minute "I don't know what to bring" problems, a bag of Fritos would pair with the chili I'm bringing nicely :)

Thank you Phuong and Sabrina for hosting again. Really enjoyed the potluck, conversations, and presentation. I hope everyone gets home safely. Lots of flooding on 280. Avoid if possible

Reactions: JVU
Was an absolutely great time, even if the weather didn't appreciate. Big props to those who participated in the miniswap the "frags" looked great, really looks like people brought forth good stuff.

Thank you Phoung and Sabrina.
Rich’s talk was educational and engaging as ever.
Thank you Richard for your time and the gorgonians.
Alexx and I traded our green mushrooms, so that’s how small the mini swap was. :)

BTW Someone left a light blue clear water bottle at Phuong's place. Unfortunately I was the last person to leave so I left with it. If this belongs to you please let me know, and more importantly IF YOU WANT IT STILL let me know, otherwise I'm gonna chuck it :)

BTW Someone left a light blue clear water bottle at Phuong's place. Unfortunately I was the last person to leave so I left with it. If this belongs to you please let me know, and more importantly IF YOU WANT IT STILL let me know, otherwise I'm gonna chuck it :)
Oops, that was mine. Not worth a trip to SF to get, so OK to dispose of it.

Well I don't mine hanging onto it until the next.. whenever. I mean the water in it is hardly precious so it can sit on a shelf above my desk until then, however you do need to remind me to bring it otherwise I will forget (guaranteed)

Back