Cali Kid Corals

New sps and lps at neptune

@NanoCrazed what did you get from Neptune?
Not the best shot atm but you get the idea... solid fire with crazy extensions

20200724_001909.jpg
20200724_002019.jpg

I think reefers are too cheap in SF, and retail space cost too much for any shop to survive long term here. That's why 6th Avenue and Lucky Ocean really are the only two survivors, both of them operate of that customer base in mind. That said, it takes 30 minutes to go anywhere in the city it seems, so might as long as it's no further south than about San Mateo I'd be happy :)

I think reefers are too cheap in SF, and retail space cost too much for any shop to survive long term here. That's why 6th Avenue and Lucky Ocean really are the only two survivors, both of them operate of that customer base in mind. That said, it takes 30 minutes to go anywhere in the city it seems, so might as long as it's no further south than about San Mateo I'd be happy :)
Reefers are too cheap in the Bay Area is more accurate. Myself included. Housing is just too damn much.

Which one was the 350 one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I think the prices are competitive for what the pieces were, if not better than some I've seen... of course, it you ask nicely, Rob at Neptune tend to be willing to work out something on his higher end offering.

That said, the orange one is on the higher end of the scale for good reason -- super bright and fire. very different than most of the other indos I've seen or bought locally or via other vendors out of state.

I think the prices are competitive for what the pieces were, if not better than some I've seen... of course, it you ask nicely, Rob at Neptune tend to be willing to work out something on his higher end offering.

That said, the orange one is on the higher end of the scale for good reason -- super bright and fire. very different than most of the other indos I've seen or bought locally or via other vendors out of state.
Yeh I always get the price from rob or his staff that's the accurate account. To your point, rob gave me great deals on some great pieces...
As I said, I paid 199 for a twig of BC rose milli. 2 weeks ago I got a big colony from rob around 175 or something that now looks exactly like the rose milli side by side lol

Last edited:

yea cuz in todays market you could also chop that baby up and probably resell frags for over 50 bucks ea on r2r

Back