High Tide Aquatics

Green birds nest

svreef

Webmaster
BOD
Is anyone interested in free frags? Just trying to decide whether to cut it or move it. Teal polyps with an orange skeleton.

dc9a1fe2f816730b7a1f367619c646f6.jpg

I would love to take a chunk after Thanksgiving. We will be taking a trip for two weeks and dont want to change anything in my tank just before we leave but when I get back would love to take a go at this. let me know if you have any at that time.

I cut 7 frags today. It was my first time fragging SPS and I was a bit sloppy with the glue.

They're going to:
And that leaves one if anyone else wants it.

@Dorfman I'll cut you a piece after Thanksgiving.

PM me for pickup

I bought the mother colony at Tropics Aquarium Professionals in San Luis Obispo a few months ago and it has been in my tank since.
My known pests are: vermetids, spirorbis, asterina, brittle stars, feather dusters.

little-birdies.jpg

I need to make room on my frag rack, so if any of you want yours, pm me. I will be going to AC tomorrow-we can meet there. Otherwise, they’re going to get tossed.

I need to make room on my frag rack, so if any of you want yours, pm me. I will be going to AC tomorrow-we can meet there. Otherwise, they’re going to get tossed.

I can meet you at ac tomorrow just tell me the time please , thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back