Neptune Aquatics

Free RBTA

gmdcdvm

Supporting Member
I was finally able to isolate two of the RBTA’s. I sent a message to Apon who had first dibs the last time. So I have one maybe two up for grabs.
I can meet in Concord-Walnut Creek.

Disclaimer: known pests asterina star fish, green hair algae, aptasia (nudibranchs have taken care of this from what I can tell), and I had a Dino outbreak 1.5 years ago.

Currently attached to Carib Reef rock.
64623e4b261d2ade1e2227abfbc301ce.jpg

Gerry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, I would give away more of my overcrowding livestock, but my list of pests is much longer and more problematic…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you gmdcdvm, it was excellent to meet you this morning!

I'll let you know how the acclimation proccess goes and update some pics if you'd like.

My appologies to Apon/Markovkaa, the two moved onto the same rock as it was on it's way to me, so currently I've got two on one rock. as soon as I can get one of them isolated I'll make it available to whichever of you it should go to. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I fully expected these to move around a bit as soon as I put them in the tank, so far both seem pretty content to open up and soak up the light on the rock you provided. I'm going to move it to a slighly higher flow area to see if I can split them up a bit today.

Back