Neptune Aquatics

June 26, 2021 - Member's Frag Swap

RSVP required- Will you be attending?

• Total voters
yellow cloves? Don't see why not. Do you mean parazoanthus?

Nope, these guys:
1623902430505.png

Important reminder : This is our member-swap, not our open-swap.

That unfortunately means it is only for "supporting members" that pay membership fees, not guests.
As a guest, we would love if you come and visit, but you cannot not directly participate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, I have no plans on participating as a member.

I just took the liberty of offering my time to assist with the swap while I drink beer and catch up with others, but it sounds like it's not welcomed. I've edited my attendance and will catch up with others another time.

I just took the liberty of offering my time to assist with the swap while I drink beer and catch up with others, but it sounds like it's not welcomed. I've edited my attendance and will catch up with others another time.
Not sure what part of "As a guest, we would love if you come and visit" you misunderstood, but it is unfortunate you feel that way.

He said “we would love if you come visit”. You’re most definitely welcome

I have a couple questions as this will be my first swap.

Are the bonus corals separated into their own group or are they placed within the SPS, LPS, Softies sections?

Are the lists in the first post up to date as of now?

was able to take that day off so far... can and will bring some ultra sps. like rr lady in pink, bigr wd, and/or rmf acid trip. who else bringing ultra sps so i can pre-pick?

will bring any sps thats growing in my tank for individuals also that haven't picked up yet.

Last edited:
I have a couple questions as this will be my first swap.

Are the bonus corals separated into their own group or are they placed within the SPS, LPS, Softies sections?

Are the lists in the first post up to date as of now?
The bonus and ultra corals are mixed in with the others of their type, but marked with a colored dot on the lid.

was able to take that day off so far... can and will bring some ultra sps. like rr lady in pink, bigr wd, and/or rmf acid trip. who else bringing ultra sps so i can pre-pick?

will bring any sps thats growing in my tank for individuals also that haven't picked up yet.
Feel free to ask in the bonus coral list here as well, may get a few more eyes there as less pages too.

Excited to be attending my first swap. Would like to bring my significant other.
In looking over the invalid corals it looks like I'm an excellent weed reefer.
I have Nuclear Green Paly's and Neon green long tentacle Toadstools ( mother colony in avatar) which look like they belong on the free table.
I'll stop by my LFS and see what they have to offer. I can't miss this. I have a new tank waiting to be populated.

Excited to be attending my first swap. Would like to bring my significant other.
I have Nuclear Green Paly's and Neon green long tentacle Toadstools ( mother colony in avatar) which look like they belong on the free table.
I'll stop by my LFS and see what they have to offer. I can't miss this. I have a new tank waiting to be populated.
Those 2 corals are not on the list of corals that don’t qualify. Specifically brown palys and brown toadstool don’t.

No need to buy things. We want to encourage captively propagated frags. Thanks for wanting to contribute. Next time I’m sure you’ll be ready. This time I would ask a fellow member to bring some extra frags For you instead. Where you coming from?

If you are in the south bay and willing to stop by Sunnyvale, I have a few colonies I can frag with you.

Those 2 corals are not on the list of corals that don’t qualify. Specifically brown palys and brown toadstool don’t.
Yea but they're standing there right next in line .
No need to buy things. We want to encourage captively propagated frags. Thanks for wanting to contribute. Next time I’m sure you’ll be ready. This time I would ask a fellow member to bring some extra frags For you instead. Where you coming from?
I'm in Livermore. I appreciate the generosity. I'll bring a bunch of my frags for the free table.

Back