Jestersix

1 of 3 radions act weird on lunar phase

for my ecotech guys have you guys ever expirrenced this before. One of the lights is brighter the other two when they go into lunar phase every night.
E1A7E98B-240C-465D-9E7D-D1A3F652D74D.jpeg

there was an update recently for the g5 on mobius. one of my lights used to be stuck on the lunar, but stopped after i updated them. hope that helps with your issue.

there was an update recently for the g5 on mobius. one of my lights used to be stuck on the lunar, but stopped after i updated them. hope that helps with your issue.
Unfortunately I’m not a big fan of mobius. I keep my radions working on reef link I like EcoSmart live better.

Is it always the same one that is brighter? Have you done the calibration through ecosmartlive.com? It helps to do the calibration on a laptop. I unplugged my weird one for 15 min to get it to act normal again.

Is it always the same one that is brighter? Have you done the calibration through ecosmartlive.com? It helps to do the calibration on a laptop. I unplugged my weird one for 15 min to get it to act normal again.
Yeah it’s the same one that’s brighter. I turned it off for a few minutes and calibrate it through the laptop on the ecosmartlive web page. And nothing changed. It’s weird how it says calibrate and ask if it on the right channel I click yes and then it ask me again until I say no then it will move to the next color

Back