Our mission

Hello from Castro Valley

Arvin R

BOD
BOD
Hi everyone! I'm new here. Heard about this forum from Max in San Jose who I just purchased a 45 gal with stand and 20 gal sump. I was going to use it for a freshwater scape/community tank but I've decided to ditch that and go salt as I've always wanted to do a salt tank. So I'm completely new and still doing my research. I'm sure this forum will help me out alot! I'll post pictures and keep a journal of my new journey.

Hi Alvin. Glad you joined. Get your tank setup. Then in a few months check out the DBTC section for free corals. Love to help new reefers.

Hi everyone! I'm new here. Heard about this forum from Max in San Jose who I just purchased a 45 gal with stand and 20 gal sump. I was going to use it for a freshwater scape/community tank but I've decided to ditch that and go salt as I've always wanted to do a salt tank. So I'm completely new and still doing my research. I'm sure this forum will help me out alot! I'll post pictures and keep a journal of my new journey.
Welcome!

Welcome to the club! Agreed entirely with @Kensington Reefer that it'll be the best $30 you've spent.

Let me know when you're ready to add some corals to your tank. I should have a few zoas and a green hairy mushroom you'd be welcome to.
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. I'm hopefully going to get my rocks and sand in within the next couple of days then be able to start cycling. Once I get to that point, I'll start tank journal thread.

20210901_201538.jpg
20210901_201400.jpg

Back