High Tide Aquatics

Megathread - Frags for Frag Swap

IOnceWasLegend

Frag Swap Coordinator
BOD
New members often want to go to the frag swap, but don't have the frags to 'buy in'. I've seen a lot of awesome, generous people offer frags up, so - to make sure this gets more visibility and traction - I'm starting a megathread in preparation for the upcoming swap on November 13th. It's simple:

If you have frags available for people who need them, post them here.

If you need frags for the swap, request them here.

I'll start: I have jack o lantern lepto, bubblegum monster chalice, purple tip frogspawn, and some other odds and ends available for the swap for members who need it.

i would love to get some frags for the swap. The alk swing in my tank a few months ago wipe out most of my frags. Good time to 'restock' .

If both parties are going to the swap, the givers can just bring the frags to the swap. We can set up a separate area for recipients to pick up their frags to swap.

i wont be attending, but i can make some *bonus* sps frags if anyone wanna shuttle them to the swap from san leandro. all i ask for in return, is being courteous that these are not sps for any beginner.

Last edited:
Anyone in the Dublin area (or close by), that has frags that they can graciously spare for the frag swap?

Will look to try and PIF on the next one. Thanks!

i wont be attending, but i can make some *bonus* sps frags if anyone wanna shuttle them to the swap from san leandro. all i ask for in return, is being courteous that these are not sps for any beginner.
John
I wont be attending

Last edited:
If anyone has some "banned" corals like colt coral, kenya tree, or toadstool (I'll take green or brown) I'd appreciate a frag (or whole colony if you're looking to get rid of it!) no pests like aiptasia though please otherwise I will just chuck it in the garbage. Been wanting to set up a "weedy" tank and need some vertical aspects that don't require me to worry about calc, alk and mag. I know the green nepthea exists but that rarely pops up in frag swaps these days.

Do NOT want brown palys, xenia or anthellia though, those can go on a freebe table though

I have some repeat yumas that I plan on bringing. Can share with anyone that may need a coral to meet the three corals requirement.

Back