Reef nutrition

Free live stock … tank breakdown

phatduckk

Supporting Member
Hi folks,

I finally decided to remodel the room that my DT is in and that will require breaking down the tank for a while. As such… free fish.

They’ll be first come first serve and my goal is to rehome these folks today or tomorrow.

Available fish:
Tomini tang (3-4”)
Royal Gramma (3”)
Long nose hawk (3-4”)
Spawning pair of mocha gladiator clowns.

Etc
Various CuC (snails, crabs, maybe a conch or two)

The fish we’re all purchased quarantined though I obviously cannot guarantee they’re healthy. No signs of problems etc but you never know.

The uncomfortable bit: I have a couple toddlers who aren’t eligible for vax due to age… so (honor system here) please be vax’d and masked. (Sorry about that bit.)

So if you’re interested grab a bucket, give me a shout and we can go fishing. I’m going to pull the rock out in the next hour or two.

Edit: forgot my location. I’m in San Mateo 94403

Last edited:
I’m starting to pull the rock now so I anticipate that I’ll have a rock free tank in about an hour or two.

I’ll ping here and DM folks individually at that point.

OK folks. All rock is out of the tank. Just turned the filtration on to get the cloudiness cleared up.

I'm gonna clean up a bit and start replying to PMs.

thanks!

All fish have been claimed. I'll leave this up until they've officially gone to their new home.

Its a bit boring but if anyone wants snails or hermits feel free to give me a ping. Nothing exotic: just a normal assortment of snails & hermits... maybe a couple conches if we can find 'em =)

Hi folks,

I finally decided to remodel the room that my DT is in and that will require breaking down the tank for a while. As such… free fish.

They’ll be first come first serve and my goal is to rehome these folks today or tomorrow.

Available fish:
Tomini tang (3-4”)
Royal Gramma (3”)
Long nose hawk (3-4”)
Spawning pair of mocha gladiator clowns.

Etc
Various CuC (snails, crabs, maybe a conch or two)

The fish we’re all purchased quarantined though I obviously cannot guarantee they’re healthy. No signs of problems etc but you never know.

The uncomfortable bit: I have a couple toddlers who aren’t eligible for vax due to age… so (honor system here) please be vax’d and masked. (Sorry about that bit.)

So if you’re interested grab a bucket, give me a shout and we can go fishing. I’m going to pull the rock out in the next hour or two.

Edit: forgot my location. I’m in San Mateo 94403
Super generous of you! Quite the feeding frenzy :)

I hope the remodel goes well and you are back up and running your display ASAP.

8387A22F-0011-4B58-97D9-9DC5461BC06B.jpeg

Rock, sand, salt water & all livestock are out. It’s just tap water. Time to scrub and clean. Ran out of citric acid but Amazon will bring more tomorrow

Back