Jestersix

Anyone kept dwarf cuttle? (Sepia bandensis)

Already down to 4, one of them didnt make it through the night. I noticed one was having difficulty swimming yesterday and spent a lot of time directly under the surface of the water, I believe it was that one. the other 4 are still just sitting there

Put me down for one of your extra survivors! Wonder if I could raise in my refugium?

Attachments

• CFC415DD-18A8-43D5-95BC-693111D7C22F.jpeg
    CFC415DD-18A8-43D5-95BC-693111D7C22F.jpeg
    181.5 KB · Views: 149
They are doing ok, at least the remaining ones. Another one died after not eating anything / not moving, and then one went missing, is no longer in the breeder net so it either died or is in my 12g somewhere. The other 2 are eating the baby mysis I put in there so they are doing good. But yeah already down to 2 and it has only been a few days. I doubt these guys handle shipping / moving tanks well at all so I would assume that is the reason, I think if i were to try this again I would try and get some a little bigger, they are just so small

How
They are doing ok, at least the remaining ones. Another one died after not eating anything / not moving, and then one went missing, is no longer in the breeder net so it either died or is in my 12g somewhere. The other 2 are eating the baby mysis I put in there so they are doing good. But yeah already down to 2 and it has only been a few days. I doubt these guys handle shipping / moving tanks well at all so I would assume that is the reason, I think if i were to try this again I would try and get some a little bigger, they are just so small
Sorry I am late to the party. How much are you offering as food and how often? And, not brine I hope...

Back