Reef nutrition

100G and 125G TruVu tanks

lhuynh

Supporting Member
I have two old tanks that have been sitting around. Both are 5 feet long. the 125G is tall. I'm sure they have some scratches that need to be buffed out. Figured someone might want them for any number of things. I don't really have use for them. I have an old stand and canopy that would fit either. They have corner overflows and one hole for a return.

I'm happy to give them away, but I'd also take simple things for trade in return, live rock/live sand/chaeto/frags from a tank to seed my re-entry into the hobby or dry base rock. Though I might not collect on the live stuff right away.

Anyway, if there's any interest, let me know. Otherwise, I'll probably chuck them.

I have two old tanks that have been sitting around. Both are 5 feet long. the 125G is tall. I'm sure they have some scratches that need to be buffed out. Figured someone might want them for any number of things. I don't really have use for them. I have an old stand and canopy that would fit either. They have corner overflows and one hole for a return.

I'm happy to give them away, but I'd also take simple things for trade in return, live rock/live sand/chaeto/frags from a tank to seed my re-entry into the hobby or dry base rock. Though I might not collect on the live stuff right away.

Anyway, if there's any interest, let me know. Otherwise, I'll probably chuck them.

Would totally take the 100G as a garage/frag tank of my wife was cool with it lol! But kidding aside, I have lots of chaeto to spare and you’re welcome to some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If these are still available, I can take them off your hands. I have to move my tank and these would be the perfect solution to house my livestock during the move and expanded sump for after.

Reef Geek 3D Printing

Back