Reef nutrition

3030 T slot aluminum

Zumareef

Supporting Member
Anyone know where you can buy 3030 T slot aluminum in the Bay Area?

I'm thinking about building a mount for my 2 xr15's out of this and was hoping to get it from a shop rather then on line if possible.

Thanks!

I don’t know where you live. But there’s lots of places on and off of 3rd Street in sf. When I was doing lots of fabrication. My go to place was Alco. I usually buy from their remnants and it’s by weight. Not sure how they do it now though after Covid.

I don’t know where you live. But there’s lots of places on and off of 3rd Street in sf. When I was doing lots of fabrication. My go to place was Alco. I usually buy from their remnants and it’s by weight. Not sure how they do it now though after Covid.
Awesome tip. I'm in Napa but in the City frequently, I'll give them a call.

Just curious if you would cut the aluminum bar yourself and if so what did you use for that?

Please do report back on how this goes. I was going to order a bunch of T slot and would much prefer to pick up locally.

80/20 Distributors for the Bay Area

(Livermore)

(Pleasenton)

What type of mount? hang from ceiling, wall or tank mount?
stand/tank type mount using these to mount the lights to the t slot
9795c3f5-8f6b-4dee-b7dd-096c2dd7ff57-jpeg.2676876

That's a great connector! Are those 3d printed, and if so any chance you have a pointer to a file? That seems handy.
indeed they are 3d printed, I don't have a file for them but you can contact neon_reefer whom printed them and has an IG account and is on Reef2reef.

Last edited:
Back