Kessil

7 Stills tank setup

glee

Spoke with Tim today and as some of you know, he received a tank from @xcaret but hasn’t been able to get it up and running. Anyone interested in meeting up there on Thursday Jan 30 around 4-5pm to give a helping hand.
I want to also check out the new mezzanine and see if it will work for future events, drink a beer, quick bite, etc.

It’s at 100 Hooper St.

I helped move it there so I have seen the area, but I can't on weekdays most likely. Let me know if it changes.

The place looks amazing !!
Tank was plumbed using the old pipes and couple fixings; there’s still some work being done so tank will start filling up next week so the cycle can begin.
Food is great, I’m not much of a drinker so I can’t comment on the variety of beers or whiskey but the non-alcoholic drinks are superb; my daughter liked them a lot.
She was sad when she learned that I had re-homed the fish and shut the tank off but when she saw the tank yesterday, started asking if it’s going to have fish in it; even told me to get a lemon drop goby.

Reactions: JVU
The tank is ready for water. We looked at different areas to place the tank. Next week Tuesday around 6pm, we will put the rock together and hopefully get sand and water in the tank to start cycle. If anyone wants to help, post here.

Back