Reef nutrition

Acro ID

I picked this up from Neptune the other day...the worker told me he had fragged it about 2 days before since the colony was STNing.
Any idea what it is? Tips are a light pastel blue and the body is light brownish with green polyps
0B2AF95B-4D0C-4F36-84C8-7D46B27EFAF6.jpeg

That looks like one of the bonsai-looking pieces they have in the indo section. Purple base with green polyps.

Btw - was that you there while yesterday while i was picking up those two colonies?

That looks like one of the bonsai-looking pieces they have in the indo section. Purple base with green polyps.

Btw - was that you there while yesterday while i was picking up those two colonies?

yes that was me! Didn’t have room for a huge colony so I didn’t grab any of the milles :(

it doesn’t have the coloration of the bonsais, but the polyps look bonsai-ish

yes that was me! Didn’t have room for a huge colony so I didn’t grab any of the milles :(

it doesn’t have the coloration of the bonsais, but the polyps look bonsai-ish
Lol. Sorry i didn't say hi.

I was like he looks familiar based on eyes but the mask of course threw me off. Getting rusty. After spending years in a bunny suit, i used to be able to identify people on eyes alone. Hah

If you look at the colonies resting on pvc sections in the back, it'll resemble what you have.

Hoping it pulled through. Hell of a deal if yours recover!

I don’t remember what Randy looks like..only met him once when I went to check out his 25G lagoon before I got into the hobby....I think my brain just assumed randy cause it was an Asian dude looking at sticks lol...I make myself sound terrible

damn....I thought I was a damn good looking dude with a sparkling and memorable personality. Guess that’s not the case.

Don't insult @RandyC like that.

yeah, I don’t kill a nem every other week!

Back