Our mission

Alternative way if cannot quarantine

What are the best way to add new fish into establish tank with out quarantine? I seen people doing like: slow drip acclimate, fresh water dip.....etc.

there are posts on humblefish's site about doing hydrogen peroxide dip. you can also buy from vendors like bay bridge aquarium who go through thorough QT before they sell fish. other vendors like that are listed on humblefish site also.

There is no proven way to stop ich without some sort of quarantine. None. Zilch.
So just accept it as a risk you are taking.
Personally, if you do not QT, I would just drip acclimate. Because the less stress on the fish the better.

Bucket-Tank-Transfer-Method I consider one of the best simple QT methods.
Easy, requires very little equipment.

Can you not quarantine period? Or can't have a tank set up all the time for it?

If you can do it for short periods, get 2 10g tanks at the petco $1/gal sale, an air pump, air line, airstone, and a couple ammonia alert badges. Do Tank Transfer Method (14 days)

Probably the best bet without leaving the fish in a dedicated quarantine for a long time. There are modified TTM that are supposed to protect from velvet as well.

Add a UV that is adequate for protozoan control. I don’t QT(tisk tisk I know) So this is a must imo as it definitely helps as I’ve had ich bad then put the UV on and fed heavily and ever since all is well

get those 12 G storage bins from Home Depot and tank transfer... need to keep it up for 12 - 28 days depending on how militant you are. can run at hyposalinity as well...

Back