Kessil

Anna & Pablo’s RSR P650

70af02a761711ae61f318160ccc6837e.jpg

I have also heard that higher Mg helps with GHA
Lou from tropic Marin talks about it during his macna talk from 2016 I think? I know I’ve heard Lou discuss that in one of the long videos on BRS YouTube.

That’s certainly a benefit of the trident! I may start testing mg occasionally so I can maybe catch trends like that too. Although I’m using 2 part which should keep mg in line.

If you really want to get rid of GHA, get foxface and seahare, especially seahare, I got one that removed all the GHA in my tank in less than a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you really want to get rid of GHA, get foxface and seahare, especially seahare, I got one that removed all the GHA in my tank in less than a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I have a big, fat, lazy foxface and I tried a sea hare but it died within a week - it didn't eat any of it...

OK, my mind is completely blown. After struggling with filters and almost buying a $700 lens for the DSLR, a friend came over with an Olympus TG-4 - a $350 point and shoot underwater camera and snapped a few pictures of my frags. No filters, no lens, nothing. Unbelievable.

Random Milli from AC
P2120203.JPG

BC Day-Glo Pink Milli I fragged last week
P2120205.JPG

Random Cyphastrea from AC
P2120214.JPG

Random Chalice from AC
P2120215.JPG

Slimeball Anacropora from @The_Lazy_Reefer
P2120231.JPG

BC Cloud City I fragged last week - from the BC group buy in August
P2120252.JPG