Kessil

Architect/Designer

Hey Steve, just let BAR design your remodel :D

What did you have in mind?

Might I suggest a 20,000 gallon Philipine reef tank?

:D

You should get a shower like they had in that movie The Game Plan. If you can't find one of those, then you should get one of those jacuzzi-style round bathtubs with the jets.

This...
oval-bathtub.jpg

Euphyllia said:
You should get a shower like they had in that movie The Game Plan. If you can't find one of those, then you should get one of those jacuzzi-style round bathtubs with the jets.

This...
oval-bathtub.jpg

That is one messed up tile job. I especially like how the border design just stops for no reason :O .
Hey, like let's put a nook right here... Doh!

I know a good architect, he does amazing work and is located in Berkeley. He's on the pricier side.

I also know two guys who are contractors who are super reliable and friendly. They are pretty good at planning out house remodels, probably better than any other contractors I've worked with. I've not personally hired them since I decided not to do a big remodel, but they were surprisingly trustworthy compared to other contractors I've talked to.

Let me know if you want intros!

But yeah, pineapple house with a 20K reef tank sounds just about right.

kinetic said:
I know a good architect, he does amazing work and is located in Berkeley. He's on the pricier side.

I also know two guys who are contractors who are super reliable and friendly. They are pretty good at planning out house remodels, probably better than any other contractors I've worked with. I've not personally hired them since I decided not to do a big remodel, but they were surprisingly trustworthy compared to other contractors I've talked to.

Let me know if you want intros.
Let me talk to the little lady and we may take you up on that!

Back