got ethical husbandry?

Ashburn's 187g endgame II

I was going to do one with my octospawn moves in but here goes

f64d31e0660c23a0c15421160379bf7f.jpg

Wide angle top down shot

6ede9f2130d7148bb182462f6bc3456b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You've got a lot growing out!
I'm bad with names - in your bottom frag tank pic, what are the zoas, bottom, middle, green w/ orange skirts? Those are nice.

increased pH might also follow with an increased uptake in calcium and alkalinity, so just be weary of that. Although you have a Triton don't you? So you should see any change coming.

Any reason you went with the co2 scrubber over running a fresh air line outside? I'm a little surprised you have such low ph from co2, as your tank is in your garage isnt it? your garage must be much better sealed than mine!

my house is newly build, so very well insulated, and I tried to get air from outside and it doesn't really help enforcing air into the skimmer. what really helped is enclosed the co2 loop with skimmer made the number jumped after a day.

my house is newly build, so very well insulated, and I tried to get air from outside and it doesn't really help enforcing air into the skimmer. what really helped is enclosed the co2 loop with skimmer made the number jumped after a day.
interesting, if I dont open up the windows for a few days, I can drop to the 7.8 range, but as long as i air the house out each night i can stay above 8, so i have been considering running a line outside. I will be interested to know how long the co2 media works. thats my main concern with it, people saying they have to replace every week! I know looping to the skimmer can help that too.

My PH was hovering around 7.8 and I ran a line into my crawl space and now sit consistently at 8.3
09ad40ecdae52eb2d315cb755d68f0d6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

interesting, if I dont open up the windows for a few days, I can drop to the 7.8 range, but as long as i air the house out each night i can stay above 8, so i have been considering running a line outside. I will be interested to know how long the co2 media works. thats my main concern with it, people saying they have to replace every week! I know looping to the skimmer can help that too.
I got the co2 scrubbing media from two little fishes called CDX and it lasted longer than the BRS stuff

Back