High Tide Aquatics

Ashburn's 187g endgame II

Cool! The eye actually turned a good color instead of being all purple/blue. Put me in line for a frag when you sell/share it please!

It grew into that. thhat grafted part was dead forr somerreason, and all of sudden came back alive, but instead of green, it's this dark purplish and pink eye.
So is graft just a term that describes multiple colored things but doesn’t actually mean anything as far as what the world implies?
Not being a Dick, just trying to understand the term I see people using that doesn’t make sense to me.

So is graft just a term that describes multiple colored things but doesn’t actually mean anything as far as what the world implies?
Not being a Dick, just trying to understand the term I see people using that doesn’t make sense to me.
You are correct, it’s still a graft since it was growing from different patch, and somehow that dead patch came back in a different color.

Finally got this made and stop the spill into CARx.

lmk if anyone want one,

475EAAD4-375D-45AC-BB16-B73384503902.jpeg

The new v5 frag rack that doubles as copepod hotel
D7F5A975-A5C7-4A25-8A15-CB0EE60B578F.jpeg

Last edited:
my tank has been on the auto pilot lately and stuff are actually doing really well, SPS are settling in and growing. now i can sleep better knowing the tank is stable as rock. picture of the progress growth coming soon.

You are correct, it’s still a graft since it was growing from different patch, and somehow that dead patch came back in a different color.
Both in horticulture, and medicine, that's not grafting. You didn't insert it, or transplant it.. It's the same coral just regrowing differently.... which is rad on its own, no need to call it a graft. I hope that continues on other frags, I'd love to see future colonies of that!

Both in horticulture, and medicine, that's not grafting. You didn't insert it, or transplant it.. It's the same coral just regrowing differently.... which is rad on its own, no need to call it a graft. I hope that continues on other frags, I'd love to see future colonies of that!
Seems like a color morph would be a better term to me.

Back