Reef nutrition

Ashburn's 187g endgame tank

Coral reefer

BOD
Staff member
Maybe silicon on a piece of glass on the outside and a square on the top of that corner kinda like a eurobrace?

ashburn2k

Update since the tank leak.

fixed the frag tank with corner re-enforcement that they wont move, and glue the corner, also added a triangle piece to tighten the corner. so far it hasnt been leaking.

Here comes another disaster, i managed to knock over my co2 tank ( smaller one that i was going to finish up the rest co2 and it's wobbly ) over and hit the calcium reactor acrylic cylinder body, and crack developed starting from the hole at the bottom, assuming it's SOL and not repairable. but thank god i still have my old reactor, will have to refund the buyer $$ and do leak test today.

go some new SPS the other day and all of them are looking really good

I notice the colors are off, I guess I will have to use a real camera and correct light setting for photo shoot next time

ashburn2k

Thanks to apex, it warned me temperature drop and one of my 300w heater broke, had to throw in 2 100w heater for now until I get another high wattage heater in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

scuzy

Supporting Member
Isn't that a shame. I would just get a heating element and a ranco controller to use with apex for double redundancy. Those heaters with built in thermostat break a lot.

ashburn2k

got new test kit refill in.

i know im not supposed to case the #... but here it is.
ph 8.2
and the rest to come later tonight

ashburn2k

Alk 12.97
Ca 450

New addition

Gold hammer
Beach bum

New calcium reactor

ashburn2k

That's aweful high alk...on purpose?
i had a carx accident a while back where i did not see how much water was dumping back into the sump, and my tank had plunged ph way down to 5 or something, so i had to raise the ph back to 7 by adding the alk part from a 2part dosing. and lowering the alk little by little since then with water changes. thank god my tank has high nutrients and i haven't had any sps burns.