Kessil

Ashburn's 187g endgame tank

That can only happen if she switched programs. Either from hitting the program button on the light itself or on the app. If color or intensity is changed manually, it will revert back to the program after set time. I've used that quite a few times myself.

I don't know what she did exactly but I would have sent Kessil an email if that indeed that happened.

New corals

1c6ba6b425f79d0416331290123bf773.jpg

fef0e7040af6e07845d2e516a5922357.jpg

Is this black widow?
418c314807a84eb028486c7ab794513e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I had them go off for about a second and then come back on. Nothing that would hurt anything but didn’t @Chromis have then not revert back to their normal program and fried some corals?

this is what i would worry about, but then again, my fallback to this problem would leave them on a wifi plug with scheduled on/off switch and also using the ramp up/down feature?

I’d be more worried about the reliability of the $20 WiFi plug personally.

If you have the new Apex, you can use power monitoring to see if it is turning off or on at inappropriate times (with or without alarm), can use it to only be powered when you want it to be and ramp color and intensity within the on time.

But if you want to just use the WiFi plug, then program it do what you want within the time the WiFi plug is powering it.

6f4c79d57e89f8dae3258df6a76bd94e.jpg

Moved about 50% of the rock and I gave up chasing down the fish bully, not in the mood to drain all the water out and just to get that squirrel fish out.

Up next: layout all the zoas on the sand for grow out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dinos were out of control in my sps frag tank sand bed, maybe it has take a toll on me since I was using silica sand. But same sand was using in the zoa tank does not have this problem... but if it go. Sand less with crushed coral for now.

52ad29da38de5202a2c8b9e9d7b946ae.jpg

Back