Cali Kid Corals

BAYMAC - What are you looking to get?

I'm looking at seeing one or two of the talks, although I seem to have forgotten which ones I wanted to see..

Oh yeah and I'm looking to get RID of some coral :D

sfsuphysics said:
I'm looking at seeing one or two of the talks, although I seem to have forgotten which ones I wanted to see..

Do yourself a favor and see as many speakers as possible, especially Christine Williams, they all kick ass!!

tuberider said:
sfsuphysics said:

Do yourself a favor and see as many speakers as possible, especially Christine Williams, they all kick ass!!
Ideally I would, except that Richard Ross guy I mean who's heard of him! However the wife most likely will be in tow so spending the whole day listening to speakers would cost me more later.

Christine did pique my interest though, because I've gotten one really nasty infection, and one maybe nasty one (I got smart and went to the doc when it happened :D)

Looking to find some Pink Lemonade that doesn't cost fourteen arms and three legs... and hopefully somebody will bring me some new/interesting digis and birdsnests... :D

Well, I want to buy some corals, can anyone give me tips on what I can purchase? I have a 70watt MH light with a 295gph flow pump, connect to a hydor flow spinner. I already have basic corals, I'm looking into sps, favia, and zoanthids... What kind of sps i should get?

dragons_lair_dirk_with_monster.jpg

Look no further, Dirk will help you :p

Back